I was awarded some weeks ago the Kreativ blogger award by Susartandfood. I was very flattered to be nominated by such a great blogger, her posts are such great reads. Go check her out!
The rules are that I should tell you 7 things about myself that my readers may find interesting, as well as nominate 7 other bloggers that I enjoy. So here goes
- I have lived in 3 different countries and 5 different cities or towns. I would happily live in a 100 more
- The most common words used to describe me are loud and passionate
- Nearly all of my previous pets had names derived from Greek and Roman mythology and history. It is just something we do in my family, so my guinea pig was Archimedes and we had a mouse called Persephone.
- I iron my sheets. Yes you heard it people I iron my sheets. In my defence they are a 100% cotton so they really never come crease free of the washing line. Yeah I know it is still weird
- During university I had many jobs, one of which was working in a lingerie store and being a bra fitter. I still think it remains one of the most fun jobs I have had. Just chatting with women all day and looking at pretty stuff. I often think I would happily open and work in a lingerie store tomorrow, but I know that I would be money poor and bra rich!
- I hate coffee. Simply can’t stand it. I don’t like the smell or the taste, but desperately wish I liked it so I could talk about it with equal parts pretension and passion.
- I am prone to randomly dancing in public places when I hear a song I love. Not big dance moves unless it is a show tune and then sometimes I fake tap dance, but I often have a little wiggle. My friends have learnt not to be embarrassed.
My 7 nominations
Glamorous Glutton – Don’t think there is a recipe I don’t salivate over
The Home Empress – Love her open and honest writing
Strawberry Ginger – Great step by step photographs
The Big Fat Noodle – All I can say is 4 cheese cauliflower…oh yeah!
Bagna Di Lucca and Beyond– I am totally jealous of every photo and experience she writes of.
Cooking in My Heels – this girl is just sooo funny
Bangers & Mash – great recipes, fun reading
I know I have been behind on my blogging I have plenty of recipes and tales to post and promise to get back on track in the coming weeks. Thanks for dropping by!
Do you iron anything weird?